1. The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
2. This competition starts 9am AEST on Monday February 1st and closes at 12pm AEST Sunday February 28th 2016.
3. All artists from Bendigo, Townsville, Newcastle, Canberra, Adelaide and Bunbury who have tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com during this time will be eligible and the winner will be chosen by a panel of triple j experts.
4. The winner will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for the Groovin the Moo all ages audience.
5. The winners will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions in March 2016.
6. The prize consists of the following: an opportunity to perform at the Groovin the Moo Festival in your region on the date stated, and a $500 performance fee.
7. Artists will be responsible for transport to and from the festival.
8. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
9. In the event that the winner of the competition is under the age of 18 years, a guardian over the age of 18 must accompany the winner at the guardian’s expense.
10. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you. This includes turning up on time, sticking to your designated area and not helping yourself to other artists' riders. Failure to do so (and trust us, we'll hear about it) will result in triple j withdrawing our support of your band.