1. The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
2. This competition starts 9am AEST on Monday August 22, 2016 and closes at midnight AEST Sunday September 11, 2016.
3. All dance, electronic, or hip hop acts and producers from NSW, WA, VIC, ACT and QLD who have tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com during this time will be eligible and the winner will be chosen by a panel of triple j experts. The winners will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for the Listen Out audience.
4. The winners will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions on Thursday September 15, 2016.
5. The prize consists of the following:
o An opportunity to perform at Listen Out in their state on the date proposed in September/October 2016.
o $500 performance fee
6. Artists will be responsible for transport to and from accommodation to the festival.
7. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
9. In the event that the winner of the competition is under the age of 18 years, a guardian over the age of eighteen must accompany the winner at the guardian’s expense.
10. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you. Failure to do so will result in triple j withdrawing our support of your band.