1. The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
2. This competition starts 9am AEST on Monday 2nd January and closes at midnight AEST Sunday 15th January 2017.
3. All artists from Tasmania with tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com during this time will be eligible. The winner will be chosen by a panel of triple j experts. The winner will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for a Party In The Paddock audience.
4. The winner will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions in January 2017.
5. The prize consists of the following:
o An opportunity to perform at Party In The Paddock 2017
o $500 performance fee
6. Artists will be responsible for making their way to and from Burns Creek in Tasmania for their performance at Party In The Paddock.
7. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
9. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you. This includes turning up on time, sticking to your designated area and not helping yourself to other artists' riders. Failure to do so (and trust us, we'll hear about it) will result in triple j withdrawing our support of your band.