1. The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
2. This competition starts 12pm AEDT on Tuesday March 14th and closes at 12pm AEDT Friday March 24th 2017.
3. All metal acts from NSW, WA, VIC and QLD who have tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com during this time will be eligible and the winner will be chosen by Architects and a panel of triple j experts. The winners will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for the Architects audience.
4. The winners will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions on Tuesday 28th of March.
5. The prize consists of the following:
- An opportunity to perform at an Architects show in their state on a date proposed in May 2017.
- $200 performance fee
6. Artists will be responsible for transport to and from accommodation to the venue.
7. Artist to provide their own backline for a 20 minute opening set
8. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
9. No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
10. In the event that the winner of the competition is under the age of 18 years, a guardian over the age of eighteen must accompany the winner at the guardian’s expense.
11. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you.