1. The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
2. This competition starts 9am AEST on Monday August 21st, 2017 and closes at midnight AEST Sunday September 10th, 2017.
3. All artists from Illawarra and South Coast who have tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com during this time will be eligible and the winner will be chosen by a panel of triple j experts. The winners will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for the Yours and Owl audience.
4. The winners will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions in September, 2017.
5. The prize consists of the following:
o An opportunity for an artist under the age of 18 to perform at the Yours and Owls all ages side show in Wollongong on Saturday September 30th, 2017.
o An opportunity for an artist to perform at Yours and Owls Festival on Sunday October 1st, 2017.
o A $500 performance fee for each artist.
6. Artists will be responsible for transport to and from accommodation to the festival.
7. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
9. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you.