1. The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
2. This competition starts 9am AEDT on Monday 16th April and closes at midnight AEDT Sunday 13th of May.
3. All electronic artists from
a) New South Wales / ACT
d) Western Australia
e) South Australia
with tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com during this time will be eligible. We will be choosing one winner for each area to play at their nearest What So Not show. The winner will be chosen by a panel of triple j experts. The winner will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for an What So Not audience.
4. The winners will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions in May 2018.
5. The prize consists of the following:
- An opportunity to perform at a What So Not show in their state on a date proposed in June 2018.
- $200 performance fee
6. Artists will be responsible for transport to and from the venue.
7. Artist to provide their own backline for a minimum 30 minute opening set
8. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
9. No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
10. In the event that the winner of the competition is under the age of 18 years, a guardian over the age of eighteen must accompany the winner at the guardian’s expense.
11. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you.