• The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
• This competition starts 9am AEST on Monday 3rd December and closes at midnight AEST Sunday 30th December 2018.
• All artists with tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com prior to the competition close date will be eligible. We will be choosing winners from WA, SA, NSW/ACT, VIC, and QLD to play at their nearest Laneway Festival. The winners will be chosen by a panel of triple j experts. The winners will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for a Laneway Festival audience.
• The winners will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions in January 2019.
• The prize consists of the following:
o An opportunity to perform at Laneway Festival 2019
o a performance fee of $500
• Artists will be responsible for making their way to and from the festival.
• The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
• No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
• Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you. This includes turning up on time, sticking to your designated area and not helping yourself to other artists' riders. Failure to do so (and trust us, we'll hear about it) will result in triple j withdrawing our support of your band.