Unearthed High Indigenous Initiative 2019
• The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
• This competition starts 7am AEST on Monday 12th June 2019 and closes at midnight AEST Monday 29th July 2019.
• To enter the competition, you must have created an artist profile on triplejunearthed.com and have signed the artist agreement; have at least 50% of your band currently attending high school; produce an audio recording of an original song and upload it to the Unearthed site by the closing date.
• All Indigenous artists with tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com who have entered Unearthed High will also be eligible to win Unearthed High Indigenous Initiative and the winners will be chosen by a panel of music specialists at triple j.
• An Indigenous artist is any artist that satisfies the following criteria: Any artist who is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, i.e. this is defined as someone who is of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, who identifies as such and is accepted as such in the communities where he or she lives, or come from. In the case of groups or duos at least 50% of the members of the group must satisfy at least one of the above criteria. triple j reserves the discretion to grant eligibility in special circumstances.