• The Unearthed Artist Agreement and General Competition terms and conditions apply to this competition.
• This competition starts 9am AEST on Monday 20th January, 2020 and closes at midnight AEST Sunday 16th February, 2020.
• All artists with tracks uploaded to triplejunearthed.com during this time will be eligible. We will be choosing one band from VIC and one band from NSW to play at Download Festival in their own state, with either PUNK, METAL or ROCK selected as a genre. The winner will be chosen by a panel of triple j experts. The winner will be picked based on their ability to deliver a good live performance suitable for a Download Festival audience.
• The winners will be announced in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions in February 2020.
• The prize consists of the following:
An opportunity to perform at Download Festival 2020 in Melbourne or Sydney (whichever city is within your listed State)
A performance fee of $500
• Artists will be responsible for making their way to and from the festival.
• The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
• No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
• Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• As a winner, you will be representing triple j at this event. As such you are obligated to behave responsibly and professionally and comply with the rules and requests that triple j and the event organisers ask of you. This includes turning up on time, sticking to your designated area and not helping yourself to other artists' riders. Failure to do so (and trust us, we'll hear about it) will result in triple j withdrawing our support of your band.